Girls On The Run at the Y!
What is Girls On The Run?
Girls on the Run inspires girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum, which creatively integrates running.
- A program for 3rd-5th grade girls.
- Meets twice a week for 10 weeks.
- Small Teams of 8-15 girls.
- Teaches life skills through dynamic, conversation-based lessons and running games.
- Curriculum is taught by certified Girls on the Run coaches.
- Me + Relationships + Community: Lessons include three parts: understanding ourselves, valuing teamwork and understanding how we connect with, and shape, the world at large.
Girls on the Run Flyer
Registration & Schedule
- Who: Girls in 3rd-5th grade
- Season: February 11 – May 3 2019
- When: Tuesdays 5:30pm – 7:00pm & Saturdays 10:00am – 11:30am
Registration Fees are based on a household income scale:
- $75,000 & up – $150
- $50,000 – $75,000 – $120
- $35,000 – $50,000 – $75
- $25,000 – $35,000 – $40
- $0 – $25,000 – $20
Fees include 20 lessons, t-shirt, water bottle & 5k Registration.